- Feel free to wear a face mask we do not obbligate customers and team wearing it
- Contact us and re-arrange your appointment, at no additional cost, if you have a temperature, or are feeling unwell; or if any person in your household is unwell or is self-isolating.
Kindly ask you to follow the currently listed rules:
- Please arrive at the time of your appointment as we have a limited waiting room.
- Please use the hand sanitizer available at our front door.
- Kindly attend your reservation alone, no extra guests or kids are allowed.
- We accept any walk in to book an appointment or purchase products but we advise you to call or email to check our availability.
We are doing the following to help ensure best possible hygiene:
- Air-purified machine used.
- We will not have magazines in the salon we provide you with a sanitized iPad to share at the salon.
- Daily cleanliness and sanitation protocols: cutting stations/surfaces and as always mono gown used for each client & all towels washed after each use.
We kindly ask you to give us 24 hrs notice for any amendments or cancellation of your booking,
Less than 24-hour notice will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
If you have any further queries please: