Don’t forget to wear your mask. Kindly wear one entering the salon and while you have the hair done, we can provide you one if needs.
Please stay home If within the last 2 weeks have experienced any symptoms we will reschedule the reservation until your health conditions is good .
Kindly asking you to follow the current listed rules:
- Please arrive at the time of your appointment as we have limited waiting room.
- Let use hands sanitizer available on our front door.
- Kindly attend you reservation alone, no extra guest or kids allowed.
- We currently do not accept any walk in to book an appointment or purchase products please call or email.
We are doing the following to help ensure our safety:
- Extended appointment times, for crowd control measures.
- keeping the balcony door open for better ventilation and air purified machine used.
- No magazines, bring yours or we provide you a sanitized Ipad to share at salon.
- We have implemented enhanced daily cleanliness and sanitation protocols: cutting stations/surfaces and as always mono gown used for each client & all towels washed after each use.
- We are checking temperature to anyone entering the salon.
- The staff, along with the required face masks worn at all time, daily temperature check before coming to work.
If you have any further queries please: